Smarter Sourcing Symposium to Debut at IMTS 2022
A group of manufacturing industry leaders that comprise The Onshoring Project (TOP) today announced that registration is open for the inaugural Smarter Sourcing Symposium (SSS), taking place Friday, September 16th at Chicago, IL’s McCormick Place as part of the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS).
The inaugural conference’s mission is to report tools, tactics and strategies for facilitating leaner, more agile and more profitable domestic sourcing. Topics and presenters have been curated by and include leadership from The Onshoring Project’s founding member companies, the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), Gardner Business Media, IndustryWeek, the Reshoring Initiative, Helpful Engineering and the Aerospace and Specialty Metals Group (ASMG).
Topics and speakers include:
· Manufacturing Critical-path Time (MCT): Supply chain expert, consultant, author, Paul Ericksen
· Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Reshoring Initiative Founder, Harry Moser
· Supply Chain Interoperability Specification (SCIS): Helpful Engineering, CEO, Ben Treuhaft
· Reshoring – Case Study: Hardinge
· Panel Discussion – Symposium speakers will reconvene to address questions and share successes
In addition to attending the symposium, owners, executives, engineers and managers at OEMs and contract manufacturers are encouraged to also attend the IMTS 2022 Exhibit Halls, which is the largest collection of manufacturing technology suppliers in North America this year.
Registration is now open and discounted during this early registration period at: https://www.xpressreg.net/register/imts0922/landing.asp?lang=en-US&psh=IMTS
Smarter Sourcing Symposium registration includes:
· IMTS 2022 Exhibit Hall Pass
· Smarting Sourcing Symposium Proceedings
· Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Tool
· Manufacturing Critical-path Time (MCT) Tool
· Complimentary Subscriptions to Modern Machine Shop and IndustryWeek
Additional event details including technical programming and special events will be announced soon on https://www.imts.com/.